Eurohaptics is a major international conference and the primary European meeting for researchers in the field of human haptics and touch enabled computer applications. This diverse field covers research in areas including human haptic perception, haptic hardware, through end-applications such as surgical simulation, rehabilitation robotics, communication, and haptic feedback for design and applied arts. Eurohaptics 2014 is part of the activities taking place under the auspices of the Eurohaptics Society.
The EuroHaptics 2014 conference will be held in Versailles (France) in June 2014.
The 2014 Call for papers has been published. Researchers can participate in a number of ways, including submitting papers, posters, interactive demos, and workshops. We solicit submissions describing advances in:
- Neuroscience of touch
- Psychophysics and perception
- Biomechanics and motor control
- Haptic HCI (Interaction, Visualisation)
- Multimodal Interaction
- Haptic device design and dynamics
- Haptic rendering and modeling
- Control system design and analysis
- Human-X Haptic Collaboration
- Human-robot interactions involving touch
- Affective Haptics
- Art & Design Applications
We look forward to seeing you in Versailles in June 2014.
Vincent Hayward, General Chair